New Student Lineup 2012
Yamaha's unique strengths
Made in Yamaha
Since building our first instrument back in 1887, Yamaha has been committed to supporting total musical excellence in every instrument we make. We apply this philosophy throughout the Yamaha Corporation which embraces manufacturing facilities around the globe.
Environment and Education
Our environmental policies include the use of lead-free solder and our educational activities include ground-breaking initiatives such as ClassBand, the YMFE Scholarship Programme and Yamaha Music Schools. No other manufacturer does more than Yamaha to promote music through education. And no other company is more committed to excellence in everything we do.
Worldwide R&D Ateliers
Yamaha worldwide Ateliers are staffed by some of the world's best technicians responding to the individual requirements of today's instrumentalists from beginner to professional. Yamaha's new range of student brass and woodwind instruments represents better value than ever. Easy to play and individually crafted for perfect intonation, the Yamaha range ensures your child can make the best possible music start - and have the greatest chance of fulfilling their dream.
Product key success factors
- Perfect touch - manufactured to exacting tolerances for playing comfort
- Excellent sound and intonation - exceptional musicality and easy to play in tune
- Easy to play - optimised, beginner-friendly specifications and design
- Built to last - over many decades Yamaha has acquired an unrivalled reputation for quality and reliability
- High Specification- many professional level features included
- Superb residual values - making future upgrades more affordable
|Yamaha's Music History|
|1887||Torakusu Yamaha started the business by building harmonium and organ|
|1900||Yamaha produced their first piano|
|1965||Yamaha started wind instrument production and the first trumpet, TR1, was produced|
|2005||The 10 millionth Yamaha wind instrument was produced|
|2012||Yamaha celebrates its 125th Anniversary|